Adidas Adizero Adios 8 Men’s
FAST RUNNING SHOES MADE IN PART WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS.
Chase your next PR in these Adidas Adizero Adios 8 shoes. The new-breathable lightweight mesh upper rides on a mix of superlight LIGHTSTRIKE 2.0 and LIGHTSTRIKE PRO foam. The hybrid makes these shoes fast enough for race day while being able to withstand daily training. The updated ENERGYTORSION ROD 2.0 is embedded in the midsole and with a new third rod that runs through the midfoot to the forefoot for a snappy toe-off in each stride. The result? A pair of running shoes that help you run faster and longer than ever before — all the while providing a soft stiffness that increases the force transfer.
Adidas Product Features:
- Lightweight mesh upper – The all-new upper construction of the Adios 8 is stripped back, making it the lightest Adios ever. With the new micro-fit pattern, the shoe still locks you in during high-speed races.
- TORSIONRODS increase force transfer – The updated ENERGYTORSION ROD 2.0 is embedded in the midsole and features a new third rod that runs from the midfoot to the forefoot for a snappy toe-off.
- Lightstrike Pro cushioning – LIGHTSTRIKE PRO foam in the forefoot and the all-new LIGHTSTRIKE 2.0 in the heel and midfoot area. This combination gives you a cushioned landing and a dynamic spring feeling. Continental™ rubber on the outsole provides superior grip in all road racing conditions.
- Continental™ Rubber outsole
- Propulsive feel
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
Adidas Product Specification:
- Weight: 205 g
- Midsole drop: 8 mm
- Stack Height: 28 mm / 20 mm
- Upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
ADIDAS TARGETS FOR 2025 AND BEYOND
We have a clear roadmap, with clear targets for 2025 and beyond. These targets focus on the topics that are most material to our business and our stakeholders. Highlights include:
- By 2050, adidas will be climate neutral: We have committed to a set of stretch targets that will pave the way to climate neutrality across our entire value chain by 2050. By 2025, we will achieve a GHG emissions reduction of 15% per product, measured against 2017, and achieve climate neutrality (GHG) at our own operations. We will also reduce absolute GHG emissions across our entire value chain by 30% by 2030, measured against 2017.