ADIDAS Adizero Adios Pro 3 Women’s
LIGHTWEIGHT DISTANCE RUNNING SHOES MADE IN PART WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS.
The Adizero Adios Pro 3 is the pinnacle of Adizero Racing products. It was built with and for athletes to achieve unbelievable feats. These adidas running shoes are made to optimize running efficiency. Our carbon-infused ENERGYRODS provide lightweight stiffness for a snappy, efficient stride. Ultralight LIGHTSTRIKE PRO cushions every step with two layers of our most resilient foam to help you maintain energy over the long term. It all rides on a thin layer of textile rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions.
Made in part with recycled materials
Made with a series of recycled materials, this upper features at least 50% recycled content. This product represents just one of our solutions to help end plastic waste.
Lightstrike Pro cushioning
Three layers of Adidas’ most resilient foam that help maintain energy long-term.
Tuned and lightweight stiffness for a more anatomically driven transition that limits energy loss.
PREMIUM CRAFTED OUTSOLE
The premium Continental™ Rubber toe off to provide traction.
- Lace closure for adjustable lockdown
- Part Recycled Engineered Mesh
- Lightstrike Pro cushioning
- Textile lining
- Textile rubber outsole for lightweight grip
- Upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content
- Category: Speed / Racing / Neutral
- Terrain: Road
- Weight: 238 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 6.5 mm (heel: 39.5 mm / forefoot: 33 mm)
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
ADIDAS TARGETS FOR 2025 AND BEYOND
We have a clear roadmap, with clear targets for 2025 and beyond. These targets focus on the topics that are most material to our business and our stakeholders. Highlights include:
- By 2050, adidas will be climate neutral: We have committed to a set of stretch targets that will pave the way to climate neutrality across our entire value chain by 2050. By 2025, we will achieve a GHG emissions reduction of 15% per product, measured against 2017, and achieve climate neutrality (GHG) at our own operations. We will also reduce absolute GHG emissions across our entire value chain by 30% by 2030, measured against 2017.