Altra Olympus 5 Hike MID GTX Women’s
With the ankle support you need and waterproof GORE-TEX product technology, which is guaranteed by GORE-TEX to keep you protected from the elements, the Altra Olympus 5 Hike Mid GTX are your new favorite hikers, ready to keep discovering all day. According to Vibram®, a grippy Vibram® Megagrip outsole gives you unparalleled grip on wet or dry surfaces. Our Original FootShape™ Fit gives your feet room to spread out and move naturally so you can stay out there. Enjoy the view and keep blazing through new terrain. The Olympus 5 Hike Mid GTX will take care of the rest.
Altra Features and benefits:
- Footshape™ Toe Box -Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Innerflex™ – Grid-like grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex while being lighter, for more speed and better performance.
- Balanced Cushioning™ platform – Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- Vibram MegaGrip™ – A high performance sticky rubber compound featuring unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity and optimal ground adaptability.
- GORE-TEX Product Technology – Tested and proven for durably waterproof, windproof and breathable performance, backed by the GORE-TEX guaranteed to keep you dry™ promise.
- Category: Neutral
- Terrain: Trail / Off Road
- Weight: 15 oz / 436 g
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Vibram® Megagrip
- Cushion: Max
- Drop: 0mm
- Stack Height: 33 mm
- Upper: GORE-TEX PRODUCT
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.