ALTRA Paradigm 7
- Midsole: Altra EGO™ MAX
- FOOTSHAPE™: The signature FootShape™ comfort gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men’s and women’s feet.
- BALANCED CUSHIONING™: Balanced Cushioning™ platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment and better form.
- ALTRA EGO™ Max: Designed to provide soft, comfortable feel.
- INNERFLEX™: These grid-like grooves in the midsole are designed to provide flexibility and movement.
- GUIDERAIL™: The GuideRail™ acts like a supportive highway guide rail that encourages natural foot placement by providing guidance, but only when it’s needed.
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.