ALTRA Via Olympus 2 Women’s
A cushion-lover who’s curious about Altra or an Altra diehard looking for the VIA Olympus update with softer underfoot feel. A runner who wants a shoe with high-stack plush cushion that still focuses on performance for a comfortable road run in Altra’s iconic FootShape™ fit. Make every stride comfortable in the VIA Olympus 2. Take on any road run in 33 mm of Altra EGO™ MAX midsole, Altra’s highest stack height. This luxurious, lightweight foam is designed specifically for a plush ride, no matter the distance. Our Original FootShape™ Fit gives you the space you need for natural movement while rocker shape encourages propulsion and a more efficient toe-off.
Features and benefits
- Balanced Cushioning™ platform – Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your run.
- Footshape™ toe box – Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- EGOMax – Altra EGOMax midsole foam gives you all the light and luxurious performance with an extra little bounce and added durability.
- Rocker shape – Altra rocker shape is designed to give the feeling of being propelled with each step and provides an efficient toe-off without taking away from your natural stride
- Category: Neutral
- Heel-toe drop: 0mm (33mm/33mm)
- Weight: Women 255g
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.