Features and benefits
Jacquard mesh upper – Offers a supportive and comfortable foothold.
At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
The asics sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology.
- Rearfoot GEL™ technology – Improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike.
- FF BLAST™ technology – Cushioning provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound.
- FLYTEFOAM™ technology – Cushioning helps keep the shoe lightweight.
- LITETRUSS™ technology – Improves medial support and midfoot integrity.
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner – Provides soft step-in comfort.
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug – Rubber helps improve durability.
- ASICS LITE rubber is lighter and stronger than standard outsole rubbers. Bio-based cellulose nanofiber is also partially used.
- Reflective details – Designed to improve visibility in low-light settings.
- Category: Stability