The Fenix HL32R-T headlamp has a maximum output of 800 lumens from the Cree XP-G3 and Redsight LEDs and is powered by an included Fenix ARB-LP1900 li-ion battery pack (included) or 3 x AAA batteries. When using the battery pack, the light can be recharged via the USB-C port.
Featuring both a spot and floodlight, the HL32R-T provides outputs for a variety of applications but has been specially designed for trail running. The headtorch has a built-in impact sensor which adjusts the brightness according to your stride frequency; the faster you run, the further out the beam will light up the path in front of you.
The innovative 36mm headband has a perforated design to provide better ventilation and a SPORT fit system to adjust the size.
High: 800 lumens – 3 hrs runtime
Med: 200 lumens – 8 hrs runtime
Low: 70 lumens – 20 hrs runtime
High: 200 lumens – 8 hrs runtime
Med: 70 lumens – 20 hrs runtime
Low: 5 lumens – 150 hrs runtime
Plus SOS (5 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 132 meters, waterproof to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 2 meters.
- Press and hold the spotlight switch for 0.5 seconds to turn the light on and off in spotlight mode. When on, single click the spotlight switch to cycle through the modes, in order Low>Med>High.
- Press and hold the floodlight switch for 0.5 seconds to turn the light on and off in floodlight mode. When on, single click the floodlight switch to cycle through the modes, in order Low>Med>High>SOS.
- When off, press and hold either switch for 3 seconds to enter and exit lockout mode.
Includes: Fenix ARB-LP1900 battery, USB type-C charging cable.
- Size: 66 mm x 45 mm x 30 mm / 2.6″ x 1.77″ x 1.18″
- Weight: 107 g / 3.77 oz. (including battery)
- Two light sources controlled by two independent switches
- Powered by one rechargeable ARB-LP1900 li-ion battery and compatible with 3 x AAA batteries
- Made from high quality magnesium material
- USB Type-C charging interface
- Frequency sensing – the brightness changes along with the speed
- Single-handed operation with new SPORT headand fit system
- Digitally regulated output maintains a constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection