The Fenix HM65R-T headlamp is a dedicated trail running light, offering a maximum output of 1500 lumens from the Luminus SST40 and Cree XP-G2 S3 LEDs. It is powered by a single 18650 li-ion battery (included) which can be recharged inside the head torch via a USB-C port at the back of the lamp.
As with the original HM65R, the Fenix HM65R-T has a combination of spotlight and floodlight LEDs which can be used simultaneously or independently. The spotlight LED offers a 15º hotspot and a 75º spill and the floodlight LED provides a 95º wide angle beam. The headlamp is operated using a dual switch interface which sits at the top of the light for quick and easy access to your desired output.
Waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 2 meters.
High: 1300 lumens – 4 hrs runtime (the high output is measured in total of runtime including output at reduced levels due to temperature or protection mechanism in the design)
Med: 400 lumens – 12 hrs runtime
Low: 130 lumens – 24 hrs runtime
High: 400 lumens – 12 hrs runtime
Med: 70 lumens – 36 hrs runtime
Low: 5 lumens – 300 hrs runtime
(Maximum beam distance for the spotlight is 170 meters and 54 meters for the floodlight)
- Dimensions: 80 mm x 47 mm x 39 mm
- Weight: 91 g (excluding battery)
- Reflector: Orange peel
- Construction: Magnesium alloy
- Finish: Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Reverse polarity protection
- Patented rotary press/pull clasp to adjust headband with one hand
- Press and hold the spotlight switch to turn the light on and off in spotlight mode.
- Press and hold the floodlight switch to turn the light on and off in floodlight mode.
- When on in spotlight mode, single press the spotlight switch to cycle through the modes, in order Low>Med>High.
- When on in floodlight mode, single press the floodlight switch to cycle through the modes, in order Low>Med>High.
- When off, press and hold either switch or both switch simultaneously for 3 seconds to enter lockout mode. To exit lockout mode, press and hold both switch simultaneously for 3 seconds.