Get an overview of your sleep, HRV status and daily workout with your morning report.
Charge less, train more with up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 30 hours in GPS mode.
Push your limits with a built-in triathlon feature and 30+ activity profiles.
Plan your strategy with daily suggested workouts, course details and more on the race widget.
Utilise a full suite of advanced metrics and training tools to reach your goals.
Pay for your post-workout coffee with Garmin Pay™ contactless payments.
READY FOR THE LONG RUN – Get an uninterrupted picture of your daily health and nightly sleep with up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 30 hours in GPS mode.
(ALMOST) AS LIGHT AS A FEATHER – With its sleek design and 49g weight, you’ll almost forget you’re wearing Forerunner® 255 — even when you’re asleep.
SWEAT-READY MATERIALS – Featuring easy-to-use buttons and a silicone band, this watch is ready to wear — and tear — with durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3.
- Lens material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Bezel material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Quick release bands: Yes (22 mm, Industry standard)
- Strap material: Silicone
- Physical size: 45.6 x 45.6 x 12.9 (mm) Fits wrists with a circumference of 130-205 mm
- Colour display: Yes
- Display size: 1.3″ (33 mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 260 x 260 pixels
- Display type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Weight: 49g
- Battery life:
- Smartwatch mode: up to 14 days
- GPS-Only GNSS mode: Up to 30 hours
- All-Systems GNSS mode with music: Up to 6.5 hours
- All-Systems GNSS mode: Up to 25 hours
- All-Systems GNSS mode plus Multi-Band: Up to 16 hours
- Waterproof rating: 5 ATM
- Memory/History: Bluetooth®, ANT+®