HOKA Arahi 7 Women’s
Not your average stability shoe, the new Arahi 7 delivers the same streamlined support as its predecessor with our patented J-Frame™ technology. Updated with a zonally engineered, flat knit upper for improved midfoot lockdown, we’ve fine-tuned the fit with a plusher tongue, and a stretchy dual gusset beneath the lace line to help mitigate tongue migration.
- J-Frame™ midsole support Technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
- CMEVA midsole
- Plush tongue, Dual gusset
- Extended heel tab; Designed for an easy pull-on
- Early stage Meta-Rocker: Designed for a smooth ride and forefoot support
- Ortholite® sockliner
- Zonal rubber: For increased durability on the outsole
- Durabrasion rubber
- Supportive flat-knit upper
- Category: Stability
- Terrain: Road
- Heel-toe drop: 5mm
- Weight: Men 9.3oz (228g)
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
Shop All HOKA Products here!
The Royal College of Podiatry (RCPod) recognises products that have been found beneficial to foot health. To earn the endorsement, each shoe is reviewed by a group of RCPod podiatrists to ensure that it is actively promoting our safety and well-being when keeping active and to aid rehabilitation and minimalise the risk of any future problems.