HOKA Cielo X1 Unisex
A propulsive ride for pure speed.
When it came to creating the new Hoka Cielo X1, Hoka kept their foot on the gas pedal and eliminated anything that didn’t enhance the ride. Designed with dynamic cutouts for weight savings, this ultra-fast road racer features a winged carbon fibre plate sandwiched between two layers of resilient PEBA foam. Sporting a speed-centric rocker shape, breathable knit upper, and gusseted knit tongue, you’ll be locked and loaded for racing.
- Winged carbon fibre plate Delivers dynamic propulsion and stability
- Aggressive rocker shape Speed-centric shape helps propel you forward
- Resilient two-layer PEBA midsole Soft and bouncy with high energy return
- Asymmetrical gusseted knit tongue Provides easy entry and locked-in feel
- Knit upper and collar Delivers lightweight breathability
- Dynamic cutouts Reduces the shoe’s weight
- Responsive 4mm sockliner Provides cushioning and comfort
- Minimal rubber outsole coverage Eliminates weight while providing grip
- Category: Neutral / Race Day
- Terrain: Road
- Heel-toe drop: 7mm
- Stack Height: 39mm / 32mm
- Upper: Knitted Upper
- Midsole: Two Layered PEBA
- Outsole: Lightweight Rubber coverage
- Weight: 264g
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
Shop All HOKA Products here!
The Royal College of Podiatry (RCPod) recognises products that have been found beneficial to foot health. To earn the endorsement, each shoe is reviewed by a group of RCPod podiatrists to ensure that it is actively promoting our safety and well-being when keeping active and to aid rehabilitation and minimalise the risk of any future problems.