INOV8 Stormshell FZ V2 Waterproof Jacket
Designed for lightweight racing and intense training runs in wet conditions, the INOV8 Stormshell FZ V2 hooded waterproof running jacket boasts a super-soft Pertex Shield fabric for increased comfort and a full-length zip that makes it quicker to put on/take off. It packs away small into its own pocket, making it easy and lightweight to carry. The main material of this updated version of the jacket now contains 58% recycled content and a PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment to reduce its environmental impact.
Constructed from a highly breathable, waterproof Pertex Shield fabric, the jacket delivers both comfort and unrivalled protection. An adjustable hood wards off the weather, while fully taped seams ensure you fulfil mandatory race kit requirements. A waterproof rating of 20,000 HH (Hydrostatic Head) offers uncompromising waterproof protection, built to withstand over 20,000 mm of rain in a 24-hour period.
The super-soft Pertex Shield fabric enables unrestricted movement and a full length zip makes it quicker to put on/take off. The STORMSHELL jacket packs away small into its own pocket, making it easy and lightweight to carry.
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE 2.5 LAYER PERTEX SHIELD WATERPROOF FABRIC
- HANDY POCKET FOR VALUABLES
- POPPER KEEPS THE JACKET FASTENED WHEN UNZIPPED
- REFLECTIVE DETAILING FOR INCREASED VISIBILITY
- FULLY TAPED SEAMS PASS MANDATORY RACE KIT REQUIREMENTS
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE HOOD TO PROTECT FACE AND EARS
- PACKS DOWN SMALL INTO ITS OWN POCKET
- Product Weight: 149 g
- Material: 58% Polyamide / 42% Polyamide with PU membrane
- Waterproofing: PFC Free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Super-soft Pertex Shield, 2.5 layer waterproof fabric with 20,000 HH and taped seams
- Pockets: 1
- Breathabilty: Boasts a breathability level of 20,000 B-1
- Pack Away: Packs in to own pocket
- Recycled content: 58%
- Safety: Reflective Prints
We are living in a climate emergency. Vague pledges by countries and companies are meaningless. We as a team are committed to playing our part and taking action.
Since 2003, when Inov-8 was founded, we have pushed ourselves to be sustainable in all of our working practices. However, relying on good intentions wasn’t enough to fully understand Inov-8’s role in the climate crisis. So, in 2020 we developed a Sustainability Strategy, in partnership with Dr Anne Prahl, an expert at the forefront of sustainable workplaces and design. This guides every aspect of what we do, and you can read more about our Mission statement and Sustainability Pillars below.
During 2023 we are reviewing this strategy, measuring a full company carbon footprint, and launching the first iteration of our RENOV8 Takeback and Recycling program – amongst other exciting actions! We can’t wait to share our progress with you in our first Sustainability Report in 2024 – watch this space.