Constructed from a highly breathable, waterproof Pertex Shield fabric, the jacket delivers both comfort and unrivalled protection. An adjustable hood wards off the weather, while fully taped seams ensure you fulfil mandatory race kit requirements. A waterproof rating of 20,000 HH (Hydrostatic Head) offers uncompromising waterproof protection, built to withstand over 20,000 mm of rain in a 24-hour period.
The super-soft Pertex Shield fabric enables unrestricted movement and a full length zip makes it quicker to put on/take off. The STORMSHELL jacket packs away small into its own pocket, making it easy and lightweight to carry.
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE 2.5 LAYER PERTEX SHIELD WATERPROOF FABRIC
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE HOOD TO PROTECT FACE AND EARS
- POPPER KEEPS THE JACKET FASTENED WHEN UNZIPPED
- FULL LENGTH ZIP WITH YKK AQUAGUARD FOR WATERPROOF PROTECTION
- INTEGRATED THUMBLOOPS KEEP SLEEVES IN PLACE
- FULLY TAPED SEAMS PASS MANDATORY RACE KIT REQUIREMENTS
- REFLECTIVE DETAILING FOR INCREASED VISIBILITY
- PACKS DOWN SMALL INTO ITS OWN POCKET
- Weight: 175g
- Hydrostatic head: 20000 HH
- Breathability: 20000 B-1
- Material: Shell – 100% Polyamide with PU membrane