Benefits and features
Delivering an even more propulsive ride than its predecessor through an energised new foam midsole, the new Carbon X 3 launches off the line with a brand new upper. Reworked with a premium performance knit for improved fit, this endurance racer is engineered with the same responsive, carbon fibre plate and aggressive Meta-Rocker. A formidable competitor, this performance shoe is finished with bold, asymmetrical colouring for a statement-making finish.
How it’s different: It’s been energised with a new foam midsole and a premium, performance knit upper, and 17g lighter than Carbon X 2.
- Extended heel tab – Designed for an easy pull-on.
- Carbon fibre plate – Designed to provide a propulsive, efficient stride.
- Energized new foam midsole – Designed to provide optimal cushioning in a lightweight package.
- Aggressive meta-rocker – Designed to provide a propulsive ride.
- Rubberized EVA – Designed to provide a grippy, responsive layer of foam in the midsole and outsole
- Engineered knit upper – Designed for lightweight, breathable performance.
- Category: Neutral
- Heel-toe drop: 5mm
- Weight: Men 7.8oz (222g)