When the temperatures plummet outside, yet staying inside is not an option, there’s no better layering choice than the Drynamo Eco Merino Long Sleeve Base Layer.
Made with a soft and moisture-wicking Merino wool blend that is as stretchy as it is breathable, this ISPO Gold Award winner is the deep winter cycling base layer of reference — equally at home on the ski mountain as on a winter ride — with a thickness that instantly projects comfort and protection.
- Totally seamless design
- Excellent moisture management
- Superior comfort with a second-skin feel
- Warp-knitted intelligent body mapping ensures maximum ventilation in key areas
- Ergonomic design provides 4-way stretch for optimal comfort and freedom of movement
- Non-allergenic and antibacterial
- Holds its shape even after repeated wear and washing
- 96% biodegradable
- 68% Merino wool, 28% Amni-Soul, 4% regenerated lycra
- ISPO Gold Award Winner (2021)