When maximum insulation is needed, reach for the Drynamo Turtle Neck Base Layer.
It shares the same moisture-managing textile and body-mapping ventilation design as the rest of the Drynamo Base Layer family, but with a taller neck and long sleeves to keep the cold out and the warmth in. Equally appropriate to be worn skiing or snowshoeing as on a winter ride with a diamond-shaped mesh vent across the upper back to keep the air moving. Thumb holes ensure the sleeves won’t bunch up when other sleeves enter the picture.
- Totally seamless design
- Excellent moisture management
- Dual-layer yarn construction allows hydrophobic yarn on the skin side to push excess water to the outside, keeping the skin dry during high-intensity activities
- Warp-knitted intelligent body mapping ensures maximum ventilation in key areas
- Ergonomic design provides four-way stretch for optimal comfort and freedom of movement
- Non-allergenic and antibacterial
- Holds its shape even after repeated wear and washing
- Raw hems for a flush fit that prevents seam chafing
- 44% polypropylene dryarn, 44% nylon 6.6, 12% elastane