MIZUNO Wave Horizon 7
Float through your runs with the Mizuno Horizon 7 loaded with first-class features. It includes MIZUNO ENERZY CORE / ENERZY for soft cushioning and high energy return and a Smooth Stretch Woven to maintain the correct foot position with a soft fit. Stability is enhanced without losing cushioning due to the asymmetrical MIZUNO WAVE and the integrated rubber wall as well as the wide outsole design.
- 1) MIZUNO ENERZY CORE / MIZUNO ENERZY: You can feel the soft cushioning and high energy return.
- 2) Asymmetrical MIZUNO WAVE
- 3) Rubber wall integrated into the MIZUNO WAVE (larger area than the previous model) 4) Wide outsole design.
- 4) Increased stability without compromising cushioning.
- 5) Smooth Stretch Woven : Maintains the correct foot position during running while softly fitting the foot.
- X10 – An extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and gives more traction at the heel strike.
- Mizuno Wave – Inspired by nature, Wave is a unique midsole technology that provides both cushioning and stability.
- XPOP – A completely new type of midsole compound that delivers cushioning, rebound, and durability at a high level. The exquisite harmony of the super soft and advanced cushioning with high energy return makes you feel as if you are floating on water.
- Mizuno Enerzy – A mid-sole material that delivers excellent softness and rebound next to being very durable.
- U4icX – An evolutionary lightweight midsole that delivers stress free cushioned rides with high rebounds.
- SmoothRide – An engineered approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and deacceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
- DynamotionFit – Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
- Category: Stability
- Terrain: Road
- Heel-toe drop: 10mm
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
Shop All Mizuno products here!
We are committed to achieving a sustainable society, To actively contribute to the conservation of the global environment in all business activities and actions of all individuals. As we provide products and services that embody the diverse values of sports, protecting the global environment where people around the world can live with peace of mind and play lively sports is an important issue.
Protecting the global environment where people can enjoy sports Towards carbon neutral by 2050. Rising temperatures, storms and wildfires reported around the world. In recent years, we have witnessed drastic changes in the natural environment that were never seen before.