MIZUNO Wave Rebellion Pro 2
A NEW GENERATION OF SPEED
The Mizuno Wave Rebellion Pro 2 builds upon the revolutionary technology from the first version, enhancing the performance by delivering a lighter, softer and more propulsive ride for efficient runners. It is aimed at fast runners looking to achieve PBs on the road over distances between 5k and marathon.
- The Rebelllion Pro 2 sits on an aggressive 11° gradient with a cut-away heel and a 1.5mm drop, instantly encouraging the runner onto their mid/forefoot.
- A full length Enerzy Lite + midsole delivers cushioning, spring and crucially 32% more energy return than the original Rebellion Pro.
- The outsole has also been widened to offset the aggressive profile, adding stability and connectivity to the road.
- Category: Neutral / Race Day
- Terrain : Road
- Midsole: MIZUNO ENERZY Lite +, MIZUNO ENERZY Lite + Carbon-Fibre infused Wave Plate
- Outsole – G3
- UPPER MATERIAL – Engineered Mesh
- Drop: 1.5mm
- Stack Height 38mm / 36.5mm
- WEIGHT – 215g
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
Shop All Mizuno products here!
We are committed to achieving a sustainable society, To actively contribute to the conservation of the global environment in all business activities and actions of all individuals. As we provide products and services that embody the diverse values of sports, protecting the global environment where people around the world can live with peace of mind and play lively sports is an important issue.
Protecting the global environment where people can enjoy sports Towards carbon neutral by 2050. Rising temperatures, storms and wildfires reported around the world. In recent years, we have witnessed drastic changes in the natural environment that were never seen before.