NEW BALANCE FuelCell SuperComp Elite V4 Women’s
The New Balance FuelCell SC Elite v4 is a race day shoe designed for the moments when seconds really do count. The propulsive feeling of FuelCell is combined with a thinner carbon fiber plate, offering superior energy return in a lightweight package.
Features and benefits
- Years of research went into perfecting the SuperComp Elite v4 containing a FuelCell midsole made with PEBA
- Energy Arc pairs sport-specific carbon fiber plate geometry with strategic midsole voids, designed to increase stored energy to deliver a higher amount of total energy returned
- Rocker profile for smooth, natural feeling transition from heel to toe
- New Balance Fantomknit, which is lightweight and breathable as a competition shoe should be.
- Solid rubber outsole
- 6 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4 mm drop are approximate
- Category: Neutral / Racing
- Terrain: Road
- Heel-toe drop: 6mm
- Weight: Men 8.1oz (229g)
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
Our Mission: Uniting our passion and purpose to bring healthy and positive change through movement to communities around the world.
Doing well and doing good is part of the unchanging core and future vision of New Balance. Through grants, global volunteerism, cooperative marketing, sponsorships, in-kind donations and more, New Balance and the New Balance Foundation aim to improve the health and well-being of children and families worldwide.
Find more New Balance items by following this link!