Features and benefits
Designed to carry loads between 3-6kg with a waist belt for added stability. The Ultra 12 features a single large zipped opening EVA padded shoulder harness and large waist belt pockets. Ideally suited for multiday races and hill days where extra kit is required.
- Simple design saves space and time – The Ultra Range is designed with simplicity at its core letting you get on with your run.
- Large zip opening for ease of access – The main compartment is accessed via a large zip that lets you easily pack and unpack.
- Stable and comfortable – Using the Leanweight Chassis the load remains stable on the runners back with no rub points or hotspots caused by excessive movement.
- Extra features:
- LEANWEIGHT chassis
- UGR Universal Gear Rail
- Lightweight mesh yolk shoulder harness
- Reflective detailing
- Zipped pocket on front
- One zipped belt pocket
- Stretch mesh side bottle pockets
- LEANWEIGHT MSC Compatible
- Adjustable chest strap with integrated whistle
- Removable back padding to achieve LEANWEIGHT
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Hydration bladder tube can be routed over or under shoulder
- Link System compatible OMM I Gamy and Chest Pouches
- Active Fit
- Capacity: 12 litres
- Weight: 285g
- Back Padding: 9mm EVA pad
- Pockets: 2 side stretch mesh one zipped mesh waist belt one zipped front
- Compression: Yes – customisable using tabs and hooks on pack plus addition of Leanweight Compression Kit
- Back Length: 45cm
- Fabrics: 210T / HTTF