SALOMON Speedcross 6 Women’s
SALOMON SPEEDCROSS 6 needs no introductions. Staying true to its legendary roots and trail status, this version is lighter with an even more powerful, grippy connection to the ground and faster mud evacuation. Featuring a revamped upper that’s both functional and fiery, and classic SPEEDCROSS comfort.
An updated outsole means these Speedcross shed the mud quicker and deliver an even better grip on wet surfaces.
Featuring Sensifit™ construction for precise, optimal foothold, and classic Speedcross comfort.
If it isn’t broke, don’t mess with it. Featuring the same level of classic, reassuring Speedcross comfort, with an EnergyCell+ midsole compound and welded, foot-hugging upper.
- OUTSOLE: Mud Contagrip® – Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Mud Contagrip® uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion.
- MIDSOLE: EnergyCell™+ – EnergyCell™+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Recycled material – Materials made from recycled products such as PET bottles or material waste
- UPPER MATERIAL: Anti-debris Mesh – Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Ripstop fabric – Woven fabrics, often made of nylon, with reinforcement to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion.
- LACING SYSTEM: Quicklace™ – Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Category: Neutral
- Terrain: Trail / Off Road
- Heel-toe drop: 10mm
- Weight: Women 262g
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
Sustainability: THE SALOMON VISION
We are committed to reducing the environmental impact of all our products through responsible innovation and performance. In order to drive our circular ambitions, since 2020, we have developed a comprehensive three-level responsible product framework, based on the Ellen Mac Arthur Foundation principles for a circular fashion:
Find more Salomon items by following this link!