SAUCONY Endorphin Pro 4 Women’s
Seeking long distance relationships.
Everyone needs a “ride or die” partner. One who will always be there, win or lose. That’s the Saucony Endorphin Pro 4. Snappy and responsive from the get-go, yet smooth and efficient by nature. A miraculous feat we achieved by fusing PWRRUN HG and PWRRUN PB foam in the midsole – an industry first. The combo is set on top of a full carbon plate engineered for longitudinal stiffness and maximum metabolic efficiency. And when you add Speedroll technology, proven to help you propel in a forward-rolling motion, a silky-smooth heel liner and integrated tongue system, you’ll feel like you’re slipping on an old friend come race day.
- Snappy SPEEDROLL technology – effortless speed and propusive forward motion
- Carbon plate – maximum and energy return and instant turnover
- Silky smooth heel liner and integrated tongue for a connected, comfortable fit
- Type: Neutral / Race Run
- Drop: 8mm
- Stack Height: 39.5/31.5mm forefoot
- Weight: 6.5oz (185g)
- Sustainability: This style is vegan and contains recycled materials
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
Shop all Saucony products here!
SAUCONY RUN FOR GOOD FOR THE PLANET
WE LIVE FOR THE FUTURE – AND THE CHOICES WE MAKE TODAY PLAY A ROLE IN SHAPING IT. LIKE RUNNING, WORKING TOWARDS A MORE SUSTAINABLE PLANET IS ALL ABOUT PUSHING OURSELVES TO CONSTANTLY IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTS AND PROCESSES. JOIN US IN OUR RUN FOR GOOD.
SAUCONY SUSTAINABILITY GOALS: RENEWABLE MATERIALS
We have created sustainability goals to continue to push ourselves.
1. By 2025, our goal is 90% of what we make will include recycled, organic, or renewable materials.
2. By 2030, our goal is everything we make will include recycled, organic, or renewable materials.