SAUCONY Endorphin Speed 4
Who helped you fall in love with running? A cheering parent? A PB-dedicated friend? We’re all seeking relationships that go the distance. The Saucony Endorphin Speed 4 is here to fill the role. Designed as a race-day shoe, it’s quickly proven itself much more, equally capable during long, moderate training sessions and sprints to the finish. Thanks to the “just right” combination of winged nylon-plate, SPEEDROLL technology and PWWRUN PB foam, the Endorphin Speed 4 provides the perfect balance of support, rebound and forgiveness. Mile after mile, it’s the one that will always show up for you.
- Smooth SPEEDROLL technology for effortless speed, smooth turnover and propulsive forward motion
- PWRRUN PB foam is a true unicorn, offering the best combination of cushioning and energy return of any foam on the market. Striking that ‘just right’ feeling – firm enough to propel, soft enough to cushion
- Re-engineered winged nylon plate for vertical reinforcement while maintaining flexibility through the forefoot
- Type: Race Run/Speed Run
- Terrain: Road
- Heel-to-toe Offset: 8mm (36/28mm forefoot)
- Weight: 8.2oz (233g)
- Sustainability: This style is vegan and contains recycled materials
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
Shop all Saucony products here!
SAUCONY RUN FOR GOOD FOR THE PLANET
WE LIVE FOR THE FUTURE – AND THE CHOICES WE MAKE TODAY PLAY A ROLE IN SHAPING IT. LIKE RUNNING, WORKING TOWARDS A MORE SUSTAINABLE PLANET IS ALL ABOUT PUSHING OURSELVES TO CONSTANTLY IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTS AND PROCESSES. JOIN US IN OUR RUN FOR GOOD.
SAUCONY SUSTAINABILITY GOALS: RENEWABLE MATERIALS
We have created sustainability goals to continue to push ourselves.
1. By 2025, our goal is 90% of what we make will include recycled, organic, or renewable materials.
2. By 2030, our goal is everything we make will include recycled, organic, or renewable materials.