SAUCONY Guide 17
The Saucony Guide 17 has had a full transformation from the ground up. With more PWRRUN cushioning and a New support platform, the guide will provide a stable but but stable ride! The CenterPath Technology will direct the foot along the correct path of travel gait transition. With adaptation in drop moving from 8mm to 6mm for natural, secure movement.
- Maximum comfort – the PWRRUN+ Sockliner coupled with PWRRUN midsole provides a soft feel the moment you step in.
- CenterPath Technology – a modern approach to stability focused on comfort and protection.
- Stable, smooth strides – broader platform and higher sidewalls cushion and guide your gait.
- Category: Stability
- Terrain: Road
- Midsole: PWRRUN / PWRRUN +
- Offset: 8mm
- Stack Height: 35mm/29mm
- Weight: Men 9.4oz (269g)
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
Shop all Saucony products here!
SAUCONY RUN FOR GOOD FOR THE PLANET
WE LIVE FOR THE FUTURE – AND THE CHOICES WE MAKE TODAY PLAY A ROLE IN SHAPING IT. LIKE RUNNING, WORKING TOWARDS A MORE SUSTAINABLE PLANET IS ALL ABOUT PUSHING OURSELVES TO CONSTANTLY IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTS AND PROCESSES. JOIN US IN OUR RUN FOR GOOD.
SAUCONY SUSTAINABILITY GOALS: RENEWABLE MATERIALS
We have created sustainability goals to continue to push ourselves.
1. By 2025, our goal is 90% of what we make will include recycled, organic, or renewable materials.
2. By 2030, our goal is everything we make will include recycled, organic, or renewable materials.