Saucony Peregrine 13 ST Men’s
Dig deep. Get dirty.
Soft terrain and mucky conditions are no match for the Saucony Peregrine 13 ST. Known for the fastest animal on earth, the Peregrine 13 ST (soft terrain) soars above all. Packed with more cushioning that’s lighter than ever, this bird is back in a featherweight combination. And with deep lugs and a debris-resistant ankle gaiter, it’s everything you need to dig deep and get dirty. Mud, snow, water don’t stand a chance — newly designed, deep and aggressive lugs cuts through the wet earth with ease. Its mid-cut height uses a gaiter to help keep out any debris that comes your way. Dirt doesn’t stand a chance.
- PWRRUN foam midsole is lightweight and cushioned for a comfortable feel
- Closed mesh and ankle gaiter provide ample protection against unwanted debris
- Deep PWRTRAC lugs and rock guard are designed to tackle wet, muddy terrain with ease
- Category: Neutral
- Offset: 4mm
- Weight: Men 9.7oz (275g)
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
Shop All Saucony products here!
SAUCONY RUN FOR GOOD FOR THE PLANET
WE LIVE FOR THE FUTURE – AND THE CHOICES WE MAKE TODAY PLAY A ROLE IN SHAPING IT. LIKE RUNNING, WORKING TOWARDS A MORE SUSTAINABLE PLANET IS ALL ABOUT PUSHING OURSELVES TO CONSTANTLY IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTS AND PROCESSES. JOIN US IN OUR RUN FOR GOOD.
SAUCONY SUSTAINABILITY GOALS: RENEWABLE MATERIALS
We have created sustainability goals to continue to push ourselves.
1. By 2025, our goal is 90% of what we make will include recycled, organic, or renewable materials.
2. By 2030, our goal is everything we make will include recycled, organic, or renewable materials.