SAUCONY Triumph 21
We bring premium comfort – but the pace is yours to create.
The Saucony Triumph 21 brings high-tech cushioning to a high-performance style for those who demand a dynamic yet secure fit. From the daily movement to help build a new routine to the added lap around the park that pushes your limits – because every triumph takes courage.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- PWRRUN+ technology with a PWRRUN+ sockliner help gives you a luxurious underfoot feel
- New flat-knit upper utilizes a redesigned lacing system for comfort and security where it counts
- Soft collar, new laces, and a padded tongue- we created the Triumph 21 to help you truly get the most out of your miles
- Category: Neutral
- Drop: 10mm (37mm heel / 27mm forefoot)
- Weight: 9.8 oz (279g)
- Sustainability: This style is vegan and contains recycled materials
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
Shop all Saucony products here!
SAUCONY RUN FOR GOOD FOR THE PLANET
WE LIVE FOR THE FUTURE – AND THE CHOICES WE MAKE TODAY PLAY A ROLE IN SHAPING IT. LIKE RUNNING, WORKING TOWARDS A MORE SUSTAINABLE PLANET IS ALL ABOUT PUSHING OURSELVES TO CONSTANTLY IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTS AND PROCESSES. JOIN US IN OUR RUN FOR GOOD.
SAUCONY SUSTAINABILITY GOALS: RENEWABLE MATERIALS
We have created sustainability goals to continue to push ourselves.
1. By 2025, our goal is 90% of what we make will include recycled, organic, or renewable materials.
2. By 2030, our goal is everything we make will include recycled, organic, or renewable materials.