Features and benefits
People love the idea of adventure in the great outdoors, but there’s more to the natural landscape than fresh air and scenic views. Uneven terrain, debris, and moisture are unique challenges to footwear that require specialized construction. For those who take going off the beaten path literally, there’s the Fresh Foam X Hierro, a dedicated, off-road application of New Balance’s best running technology. The Fresh Foam X Hierro v7 employs a Vibram® Megagrip outsole to create a protective shell of durability and traction around the signature Fresh Foam X cushioning and a breathable, lightweight upper.
Featuring New Balance’s ultra-soft Fresh Foam midsole, protection from elements, and bold style, the Fresh Foam X Hierro v7 is the only trail runner you’ll ever want to take outside.
Upper featuring a closer knit engineered fabric helps keep out debris, while Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks and roots.
Redesigned Vibram® MegaGrip outsole is lighter than ever and has a new lug construction for better traction on gravel and loose dirt.
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Fresh Foam X midsole delivers our most cushioned Fresh Foam experience for incredible comfort
- Synthetic and mesh upper
- Upper features a breathable yet protected construction
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides superior grip. Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A All rights reserved.
- Category: Neutral
- Heel-toe drop: 8mm
- Weight: Women 8.3oz (235g)