- Watches (Heart-rate, speed-distance, stop-watches)
- Rucksacks (running specific, with and without bladders)
- Bottle belts
- MP3 holders (waist belts, arm wallets)
- Sunglasses (Adidas Eye-wear & Sunwise)
- Energy-gel holders (waist belts, arm wallets)
- Bum Bags
- Caps, Hats, Warm-headbands
- Water bottles (standard, hand held, bladders)
- Reflective items (bibs etc)
- Anti-blister (plasters, etc)
- Trainer fresheners
- Insoles (cushioned, supportive, heel-pads)
New Offers Newsletter
Sunglasses on 😎 Here's the latest ASICS GEL-NOOSA TRI 12.
Designed to support fast, competitive running. Highly breathable upper hugs your foot and allows for comfortable stockless wear.
Have you seen our new chalkboard? Take a look next time you visit, to see What's On in the shop and where we'll be Out & About
I can't run with pain?!?! Part 2
This week Antony explains some strategies and ideas to try if you have pain when running that will let you continuing training whilst helping your injury to recover. Continuing with the theme from last week....
Plenty of local races to look forward to👍🏃♀️🏃♂️🎽