Derby Has been placed under Tier 4 Covid restrictions. Therefore, the store is currently only open for order collections.
- For as long as government restrictions require us adhere to social distancing, we will be limiting the number of people allowed in our shop at any one time.
- A maximum of three people (or three households) will be allowed access to the shop at any one time.
- We will be operating an appointment system. We advise you book online ahead of your visit to avoid disappointment.
- Customers who have not booked an appointment will still be welcomed, but may be asked to wait outside until there’s sufficient room inside the shop.
- Appointments can be booked to get advice and and purchase any of our products, although we’re expecting the majority of these to be for shoe fitting and gait analysis.
- We ask that you come alone, to allow us to keep numbers of people in the shop to a minimum and not keep other customers waiting. If you need us to make an exception to this, please feel free to get in touch and we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW!