As a result of the relaxation of government measures, we are very happy to announce that we will be re-opening the shop on Monday 15th June.
To enable us to follow the current guidelines for retailers and maintain a safe, socially-distanced environment for customers and staff, we will be implementing the following:
- A maximum of three customers will be allowed in-store at any one time.
- We will be operating an appointment system. We advise you book online ahead of your visit to avoid disappointment.
- Customers who have not booked an appointment will still be welcomed, but may be asked to wait outside until there’s sufficient room inside the shop.
- Appointments can be booked to get advice and and purchase any of our products, although we’re expecting the majority of these to be for shoe fitting and gait analysis.
- We ask that you come alone, to allow us to keep numbers of people in the shop to a minimum and not keep other customers waiting. If you need us to make an exception to this, please feel free to get in touch and we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
- Shop hours have been extended, including Sunday opening, to give you all a chance to shop with us, without the need to queue.
- Our changing rooms will be closed. Therefore, we can not allow clothes to be tried on in store.
- For more information regarding face-masks, hand washing, clean socks and more, please read our CoVid 19 shop operating policy.
- Mail orders still welcome! – If you’d still rather order your products from home and have them delivered, that’s fine. Please contact us via phone, email or our social media channels to arrange this.