ADIDAS Adizero Boston 12
CAPABLE MID- TO LONG-DISTANCE RUNNING SHOES MADE IN PART WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS.
The Adidas Adizero Boston 12 Shoes are built for mid- to long-distance running. They bring a race-day feel to training with a propulsive feel that comes from the glass-fibre infused ENERGYRODS 2.0, which limit energy loss underfoot. They’re fast, but that does not come at the cost of durability — the midsole layers ultra-light Lightstrike Pro cushioning with a new version of durable Lightstrike 2.0 EVA.
Take on your tempo training runs with a breathable fit. Experience the targeted support of engineered key zones that provide both midfoot lockdown and forefoot flexibility.
ADIDAS ENERGYRODS 2.0
Feel high-performance midsole stiffness with the glass-fiber infused ENERGYRODS 2.0. A holistic system designed for a seamless transition from heel to toe, bringing race-day performance to high-speed training runs.
LIGHTSTRIKE PRO + LIGHTSTRIKE 2.0
A layered midsole construction consisting of our high-performance foam, LIGHTSTRIKE PRO, and the all-new LIGHTSTRIKE 2.0 is engineered to deliver a cushioned and dynamic ride. The Continental™ outsole provides superior grip in the most demanding conditions.
MADE IN PART WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS
Made with at least 50% recycled materials in the upper, this product represents just one of our solutions to help end plastic waste.
Adidas Product Details
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Lightweight mesh upper
- Textile lining
- ENERGYRODS limit energy loss
- Lightstrike Pro cushioning
- Continental™ Rubber outsole
- Upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content
- Category: Stability
- Heel-toe drop: 7mm
- Weight: UK 8.5 – 267g
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
ADIDAS TARGETS FOR 2025 AND BEYOND
We have a clear roadmap, with clear targets for 2025 and beyond. These targets focus on the topics that are most material to our business and our stakeholders. Highlights include:
- By 2050, adidas will be climate neutral: We have committed to a set of stretch targets that will pave the way to climate neutrality across our entire value chain by 2050. By 2025, we will achieve a GHG emissions reduction of 15% per product, measured against 2017, and achieve climate neutrality (GHG) at our own operations. We will also reduce absolute GHG emissions across our entire value chain by 30% by 2030, measured against 2017.