Brooks Draft XC Spike Unisex
Toe the line and take on the competition. The Brooks Draft XC racing spike offers ultralight comfort for cross-country racing, plus a customizable upper that’s made for you to leave your mark.
- Classic Fit – To provide a secured and locked in fit and feel needed across uneven terrain
- Spikes for traction – Universal fitted spike pins fit into the spikes and come in lengths on 6mm, 9mm, 12mm and 15mm.
- Soft Cushioning – To absorb impact on harder cross country ground and give a responsive feel underfoot.
- Category: Cross Country Spikes
- Terrain: Grass / Off-road
- Drop: 3mm
- Weight: 184g
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
Sustainability: Our approach
At Brooks, we aim to reduce the impact that our running gear has on the planet. To do this, we’ve created our sustainable consumption strategy in support of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #12: Responsible Consumption & Production. We take a holistic approach, managing the impact of our products on the planet across their lifecycles, from raw materials all the way through to product use and end of life. We’ve identified key interventions to address that impact: we will minimise our reliance on non-renewable resources and use more sustainable materials in our product, minimise material waste generated during manufacturing, introduce a fully circular product and take responsibility for our product after its usable life.
To Shop for more Brooks Footwear, follow this link!