Salomon ADV Skin Cross Season 15
For many, tingling cold and lashing rain are all part of the trail – with the right equipment. The Salomon ADV SKIN CROSS SEASON 15 takes the benefits of our bestseller ADV SKIN vest and adds drybag-inspired main storage, water-resistant pockets, and bigger trims – for easy opening and storage in any conditions.
To keep the worst of the weather away, we added a drybag-style compartment at the back (fabric made from 3000mm HH) with a roll-top and water-resistant pocket on the harness.
Freedom of movement
A SensiFit™ construction offers a snug, precise fit for comfort and stability. While the sternum strap is easy to use – even in the cold and wet.
Strategic storage, a bladder compartment and roll-top access. Plus, bigger trims for cold, wet fingers.
- CONCEPT & TECHNOLOGY: Sensifit™: The construction uses stretch, breathable fabrics and lightweight adjustments to optimize fit and stability.
- POCKETS & COMPARTMENTS: 2 front water resistant pockets | Water resistant back compartment
- LOAD MANAGEMENT: This sternum strap enables you to adjust your pack quickly on the fly. The elastic makes it easier to breathe when you pick up the pace.
- HYDRATION: This item contains an internal reservoir compartment with a hanging strap to hold the reservoir in place.
- LOAD MANAGEMENT: bungee elastic cords system
- HYDRATION: Compatible with 1.5l reservoir | Compatible with soft flasks 500ml
- POCKETS & COMPARTMENTS: 2 front stretch pockets, Expandable front pockets to store essentials you want to access on the go.
- POCKETS & COMPARTMENTS: 1 key holder | 2 top stretch pockets | 2 back stretch pockets | 1 back fast access compartment
- CARRYING SYSTEM: Extra loops for poles
- WATER MANAGEMENT: Water repellent fabrics
- MISCELLANEOUS: Reflective prints | Whistle
- SUSTAINABILITY: PFC-free
- Back Length: 42 cm
- Dimensions: 42 x 27 x 1 L x W x D in cm
- Volume: 15 liters
- Weight: 320 g
- Hydration solution: Not included
- Volume scale: 11L > 20L
Shop all Salomon Products, Shoe and Accessories here!
Sustainability: 2025 OBJECTIVES
Salomon is committed to a Science-Based Target: 50% absolute reduction of our GHG emissions for scope 1 & 2, 30% absolute reduction for scope 3 by 2030 from a 2019 baseline, and Net Zero by 2050