Saucony Ride 16 Men’s
Never Not Training
It’s comfort over everything in the Saucony Ride 16. Perfectly balanced with cushioning where you need it, this shoe is truly built to do it all. From the minute you lace up, you’ll experience a smooth fit and feel like never before.
“Pillowy” soft feel.
PWRRUN foam midsole means a softer stack of cushioning for your most comfortable run yet.
Run smooth. The minute you lace up, you’ll find an amazingly fluid ride that transitions effortlessly from heel to toe.
360° fit and feel.
With higher sidewalls, you sit into the shoe instead of on top of it, creating an incredible underfoot sensation
- Consistent underfoot experience
- New PWRRUN+ sockliner provides amazing step-in-comfort.
- XT-900 outsole for durability and traction
- Soft first feel and super responsive, you’ll love with our PWRRUN cushioning
- Strategically placed mesh upper for durability and breathability where you need it most.
- Gilley system for a lock down fit
- Category: Neutral
- Terrain: Road
- Offset: 8mm (35mm/27mm)
- Weight: Men 8.8oz (250g)
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
Shop All Saucony products here!
SAUCONY RUN FOR GOOD FOR THE PLANET
WE LIVE FOR THE FUTURE – AND THE CHOICES WE MAKE TODAY PLAY A ROLE IN SHAPING IT. LIKE RUNNING, WORKING TOWARDS A MORE SUSTAINABLE PLANET IS ALL ABOUT PUSHING OURSELVES TO CONSTANTLY IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTS AND PROCESSES. JOIN US IN OUR RUN FOR GOOD.
SAUCONY SUSTAINABILITY GOALS: RENEWABLE MATERIALS
We have created sustainability goals to continue to push ourselves.
1. By 2025, our goal is 90% of what we make will include recycled, organic, or renewable materials.
2. By 2030, our goal is everything we make will include recycled, organic, or renewable materials.