SAUCONY Tempus Women’s
It’s your time.
Meet Tempus—a revolutionary experience that’s the first of its kind. It’s got that incredible superfoam bounce you’ve been missing combined with the adaptive guidance system you need to perform at your best. Don’t snooze on this one.
- Saucony ‘s Full-length core of ultralight PWRRUN PB cushioning gives you incredible spring and energy return
- Contoured PWRRUN Frame starts above the midsole to support your foot upon landing, and its curved shape and forefoot ground contact give you a snappy transition as you take off
- More underfoot midsole contouring lets you sit deeper into the footbed, and allows the shoe to hug your foot for an incredibly plush and supportive feel, top to bottom
- Signature midsole geometry gives you a supportive base and a super smooth ride from heel to toe
- Lock in your perfect fit with adaptive lacing and a lightweight midfoot saddle
- Lightweight breathable mesh upper
- Saucony ‘s FORMFIT design addresses every point of contact with your foot, going well beyond lacing to ensure a personalized fit and feel, top to bottom
- Durable XT-900 outsole
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled upper materials
- Category: Stability
- Offset: 8mm (36.5/28.5)
- Weight: women 7.9oz (224g)
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
Shop all Saucony products here!
SAUCONY RUN FOR GOOD FOR THE PLANET
WE LIVE FOR THE FUTURE – AND THE CHOICES WE MAKE TODAY PLAY A ROLE IN SHAPING IT. LIKE RUNNING, WORKING TOWARDS A MORE SUSTAINABLE PLANET IS ALL ABOUT PUSHING OURSELVES TO CONSTANTLY IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTS AND PROCESSES. JOIN US IN OUR RUN FOR GOOD.
SAUCONY SUSTAINABILITY GOALS: RENEWABLE MATERIALS
We have created sustainability goals to continue to push ourselves.
1. By 2025, our goal is 90% of what we make will include recycled, organic, or renewable materials.
2. By 2030, our goal is everything we make will include recycled, organic, or renewable materials.