Features and Description
The first Altra shoe inspired by and developed with an Altra athlete. Meet the Paradigm 6, a shoe that is blurring the line between support shoe and everyday trainer. Altra Elite Athlete and two-time Olympian Kara Goucher’s input helped us take this shoe to the next level, adding an Altra EGO™ MAX midsole and slimming down the overall design while maintaining its key support features.
- Footshape™ Toe box – Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Balanced Cushioning™ platform – Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your run.
- Innerflex™ – Grid-like grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex while being lighter, for more speed and better performance.
- Guiderail™ – A feature found on our dynamic support shoes that acts like a highway guide rail to provide guidance only when you need it.
- Footpod™ Technology – A feature found on Altra™ support shoes that acts like a highway guide rail to provide guidance only when you need it.
- Category: Stability
- Heel-toe drop: 0mm (30/30mm)
- Weight: Men 10.8oz (307g)