INOV8 X-Talon 260 Ultra V2
The INOV8 X-TALON ULTRA is a perfect shoe for running long distances over soft and muddy terrain. Now boasts an improved fit and locked-in feel, aided by a comfortable slimmed-down tongue. Super-strong ballistic nylon upper materials deliver excellent durability. With STICKYGRIP rubber and POWERFLOW MAX cushioning, plus room in the toe box, the X-TALON ULTRA 260 V2 is ideal for runners seeking a grippy, fast-feel shoe with comfort to tackle tough trails and mountains. Weighs just 260g.
- Improved fit – less baggy than its predecessor and a greater lock-in feel for more confidence and agility over tough terrain. Slimmed-down tongue also aids secure overall fit.
- Get comfort and spring – POWERFLOW MAX midsole technology delivers high levels of shock absorption and energy return. Wider toe box gives more comfort up top.
- Renowned grip – STICKYGRIP rubber delivers outstanding traction over both wet and dry terrain.
- Ready for the mud – fierce 8mm studs claw through all soft and are specifically positioned to prevent mud clogging up the outsole.
- Category: Neutral
- Terrain: Fell / Trail
- Heel-toe drop: 8mm
- Footbed: 6mm
- Lug Depth: 8mm
- Midsole: POWERFLOW MAX
- Midsole Stack: 16mm /8mm
- Shank: Dynamic FootBed
- Sole Compound: STICKYGRIP™
- Product Weight: 260g / 9.17oz
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
Shop all INOV8 products here!
We are living in a climate emergency. Vague pledges by countries and companies are meaningless. We as a team are committed to playing our part and taking action.
Since 2003, when Inov-8 was founded, we have pushed ourselves to be sustainable in all of our working practices. However, relying on good intentions wasn’t enough to fully understand Inov-8’s role in the climate crisis. So, in 2020 we developed a Sustainability Strategy, in partnership with Dr Anne Prahl, an expert at the forefront of sustainable workplaces and design. This guides every aspect of what we do, and you can read more about our Mission statement and Sustainability Pillars below.
During 2023 we are reviewing this strategy, measuring a full company carbon footprint, and investigating ethical and transparent recycling and reuse solutions – amongst other exciting actions! We can’t wait to share our progress with you in our first Sustainability Report in 2024 – watch this space.