SAUCONY Endorphin Pro 3 Women’s
Lace ‘em or chase ‘em.
It’s speed over everything when you lace up the Saucony Endorphin Pro 3. Designed with a carbon-fiber plate and an even thicker stack of PWRRUNPB foam cushioning, you get more pop underfoot for the ultimate go-fast experience.
- Max stack of high-performance PWRRUNPB foam cushioning
- S-curve carbon plate for the right amount of spring and pop
SAUCONY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward effortlessly
- Toe the start line with a max stack of high-performance PWRRUNPB foam cushioning
- S-curve carbon-fiber plate gives you the perfect amount of spring and pop
- Stay comfortable with a lightweight breathable mesh upper
- FORMFIT design hugs every part of your foot for a personalized fit and feel
- XT-900 outsole grips the road better
- Category: Speed / Race
- Terrain: Road
- Heel-to-toe Offset: 8mm (39.5mm heel/31.5mm forefoot)
- Weight: Men’s 6.2 oz. (176g)
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
Shop all Saucony products here!
SAUCONY RUN FOR GOOD FOR THE PLANET
WE LIVE FOR THE FUTURE – AND THE CHOICES WE MAKE TODAY PLAY A ROLE IN SHAPING IT. LIKE RUNNING, WORKING TOWARDS A MORE SUSTAINABLE PLANET IS ALL ABOUT PUSHING OURSELVES TO CONSTANTLY IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTS AND PROCESSES. JOIN US IN OUR RUN FOR GOOD.
SAUCONY SUSTAINABILITY GOALS: RENEWABLE MATERIALS
We have created sustainability goals to continue to push ourselves.
1. By 2025, our goal is 90% of what we make will include recycled, organic, or renewable materials.
2. By 2030, our goal is everything we make will include recycled, organic, or renewable materials.