SAUCONY Peregrine 14
For those that live on the edge. The Saucony Peregrine 14 holds nothing back from the ultimate off-road experience. Cushioned with PWRRUN foam and built with tough grip underfoot, it’s everything you need to go father, faster.
- Softer blend of PWRRUN cushioning provides cushioned landings no matter the surface
- Debris-resistant construction is durable and sturdy to keep gnarly nature out
- Versatile 5mm lug design provides tough grip on a variety of terrain
- Tacky PWRTRAC outsole for rugged traction you can trust
- Step-in comfort with a PWRRUN+ sockliner
- Best For: Daily Trail/Casual Treks
- Cushioning: PWRRUN
- Sockliner: PWRRUN+
- Lug Height: 5mm
- Offset: 4mm (28/24 mm)
- Weight: Women 8.5oz (242g)
The drop of a shoe is the difference in height between the heel and forefoot. The greater the drop, the steeper the angle between your heel and forefoot.
For example, when barefoot, the heel and forefoot touch the ground at the same level: drop is 0. At the other end of the scale, when wearing high heels, the drop is much greater.
Shop all Saucony products here!
SAUCONY RUN FOR GOOD FOR THE PLANET
WE LIVE FOR THE FUTURE – AND THE CHOICES WE MAKE TODAY PLAY A ROLE IN SHAPING IT. LIKE RUNNING, WORKING TOWARDS A MORE SUSTAINABLE PLANET IS ALL ABOUT PUSHING OURSELVES TO CONSTANTLY IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTS AND PROCESSES. JOIN US IN OUR RUN FOR GOOD.
SAUCONY SUSTAINABILITY GOALS: RENEWABLE MATERIALS
We have created sustainability goals to continue to push ourselves.
1. By 2025, our goal is 90% of what we make will include recycled, organic, or renewable materials.
2. By 2030, our goal is everything we make will include recycled, organic, or renewable materials.