ADIDAS TRACK SPIKES MADE IN PART WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS.
Find your edge on the track in these lightweight Adizero sprint shoes. Built for pure, unrivalled speed, the featherweight mesh upper moves with your foot through each stride while keeping you cool. A moulded spike plate provides a rigid platform for powerful push-offs at the starting block. Underneath, strategically placed spikes give you the traction to tear up the track on your way to smashing records. This product features at least 20% recycled materials. By reusing materials that have already been created, we help to reduce waste and our reliance on finite resources and reduce the footprint of the products we make.
- Lightweight mesh upper Makes you feel uninhibited, while providing secure lockdown in the midfoot.
- For the technical sprinter Ideal for racing distances up to 400 meters.
- Helping to reduce the use of virgin materials Generated from production waste, e.g., cutting scraps and post-consumer household waste, to avoid the larger environmental impact of producing virgin content.
- Category: Neutral
- Terrain: Track
- Spike Plate: 6 Spike Holes
- Weight: 8 – 5.5oz (157g) 8 UK
ADIDAS TARGETS FOR 2025 AND BEYOND
We have a clear roadmap, with clear targets for 2025 and beyond. These targets focus on the topics that are most material to our business and our stakeholders. Highlights include:
- By 2050, adidas will be climate neutral: We have committed to a set of stretch targets that will pave the way to climate neutrality across our entire value chain by 2050. By 2025, we will achieve a GHG emissions reduction of 15% per product, measured against 2017, and achieve climate neutrality (GHG) at our own operations. We will also reduce absolute GHG emissions across our entire value chain by 30% by 2030, measured against 2017.